1. We were home when “it” happened, so a major crisis was averted.
2. I was not the one taking a shower when it was
discovered that the water heater was not working.
3. My parents live next door, and their shower works just fine.
4. My Dad’s a builder, and his long-time plumber (and fishing buddy)
gave him a couple of slightly used water heaters that were removed
when clients decided to upgrade to gas hot water.
5. The new (to us) water heater holds 10 more gallons than the old one.
6. The new hot water heater was free.
7. My Hubby knows how to replace a hot water heater.
8. The vacuum and I got to spend some quality time in a hard-to-reach
place that hasn’t been cleaned since the last major appliance broke.
9. Ditto the mop.
10. It’s supposed to snow.
In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you.
~I Thessalonians 5:18~