And a bit of silliness… which is most welcome on a non-thinking Monday morning!
Brenda from Bright Meadow Farms tagged me with the “Seven Weird or Random Things About Me” game! Here are the rules…Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 people and link to them. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Okay, let’s see if I can think of seven things this early in the morning…
1. I’m addicted to Pop Tarts. And I’ve passed it on to my children.
2. I like “How To” books on old-fashioned living skills.
3. I make money cutting paper into little pieces.
4. I ENJOY cutting paper into little pieces.
5. We homeschooled our girls “all the way through.”
6. Our family can quote, almost word for word, all the Jane Austen movies, Wives & Daughters, and several Dickens series. We’ve watched them, marathon style, THAT many times.
7. I have very little concern about what’s going on in the news or what the weather will be tomorrow. Please let me know if there’s been a major disaster or if a hurricane is about to blow in, because I most likely don’t know about it.
I knever know who to tag, but here goes…